Candle Making Kits
Candle Making Kits for Beginners
Our candle making kits are designed to give you a kick start to your candle making the journey. All soy candle making kits come with step-by-step instructions to boost your skills so you can become the best candle making master!
How to make candles:
1. First, melt your desired candle wax. Our candle making kits contain soy wax or soy wax blends, ready to melt.
2. When the wax is up to temperature, then add your essential oils or fragrance oils.
3. Add your desired candle colour/dye.
4. Stir thoroughly.
5. Place the wick in the Container.
6. Pour the melted wax into the Container.
7. Wait until wax sets fully. This usually takes around 24 hours.
8. Trim the wick and light your new candle.
For more details check out our tutorials and how-to guides.How to Make Scented Candles?
The best part about candle making is unleashing your creativity with your choice of candle fragrance oils that fit all types of home decor and gifting occasions. You can even design your own fragrance using our Perfumers Pallet.
1. Choose the type of candle fragrance you would like to add into your candle.
a. Choose by name, maybe a familiar or interesting name or even your favourite perfume?
b. Choose by Category, maybe a floral, fruity, food or something else enticing.
c. Want to make your own? Then try our Perfumers Pallet selection and be guided in designing your very own scent.
2. Get yourself a sample, either in-store or online. Our 18ml sample bottles are just the right size to make a medium-sized candle and they are discounted to make it easy for you to try out a few of your favourites.
3. Melt the candle wax entirely to prepare for the perfect fragrance mixing base.
4. If you have chosen more than one candle fragrance, pour the recommended dosages into a container and stir for even fragrance application.
5. Pour the candle fragrance into the melted wax and stir.
For more information on fragrance, oil dosages don’t forget to check out our how-to guide.
The candle making kits for beginners at Candle Supply has all the essential ingredients and tools required to make scented candles. You don’t need to be a candle making master to be able to create the most marvelous, irresistibly smelling fragrance candles.
Best Candle Making Kits in Australia
Candle Supply has the largest range of candle making supplies in Australia. You’ll find everything you need on our website or in our Sydney based store at very competitive wholesale prices. Whether candle making is your hobby or you own a candle business, you will be amazed at the enormous range of candle making supplies available at bulk wholesale prices.
We accept all major credit cards on our safe and secure website. Australia-wide shipping straight from our Sydney warehouse. Delivery to be expected between five and 10 working days. Have questions? Contact us during business hours for support. Why wait? Shop now to get candle ready!