How to make diffuser fragrance
Making your own diffuser fragrance is a fun and easy DIY project that allows you to create a customized Fragrance for your home, workspace or as gift.
Here's how to make your own diffuser fragrance:
Materials you will need to get started.
Plastic or glass jars
- Choose a glass jar with a narrow opening, as this will help slow down the evaporation of the fragrance. (see picture above)
- This step you can either mix in a plastic pourer or glass jug, pour the carrier oil into the to mix the oil and base, (recommend 10 to 15% with candle Supply diffuser base only)
- Stir gently with a stirring stick without splashing outside or onto you. (we recommend you wear gloves and safety goggles)
- Pour into the diffuser jar leaving about a centimeter of space at the top.
- Insert the bamboo reeds/fibre reeds into the container, allowing them to absorb the fragrance mixture.
Please note: Flip the reeds every few days to refresh the fragrance.
Enjoy your homemade diffuser fragrance!